[sdiy] Murata AFL811WF / Ursa Major 126

Veronica Merryfield veronica at merryfield.ca
Sat Nov 30 21:59:14 CET 2013

It’s a 22Khz filter, active I think. Search for AFL811 yields a few more results. I can’t find a modern replacement that will work on a +/-15v supply. You can probably create a replacement although given the post filter op-amps have some gain, it looks like there is a fair amount of loss through the filter.

Schematic here http://www.sevenwoodsaudio.com/MSP126_Preliminary_Service_Manual.pdf