[sdiy] Murata AFL811WF / Ursa Major 126

J. Verhoeven jarno.verhoeven at ziggo.nl
Sat Nov 30 21:29:42 CET 2013

Don't know what it is either, but there's one for sale on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/AFL811WF-Murata-1pcs-/131022824123

Really wouldn't what it is, looks like a potted PCB of some kind. Maybe you can haggle a bit to get them to lower the price, 100USD is a tad rich to just "give it a try" (at least in my book, YMMV).

Regards,

Jarno.