[sdiy] Shruthi 4PM (was re something else...)

Michael Bachman bachmanm50 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 00:08:56 CET 2013

Olivier

The filter I have on my DIY voice card uses all 13700s.. I added the
resonance compensation I saw in your circuits (THANK YOU).  It added
about 20% back to the signal at mid-high Q.

I did some A-B sonic and O'scope trace comparisons  and found very
little side effects with it.  It is a nice add.

I am intrigued by the multi-mode filter concept. I guess I'll try the
filer pole mixing concept and do so A-B comparisons on that too.
Back in 1980, the filter I built for my DIY modular synth  had a ZIP
socket on the front panel.  You swapped programming headers to change
between filter types!!  This seems so much better.. (great write up on
the filter design too)

Thanks again.

Mike