[sdiy] Practical inductor question

synth synthesizerdiy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 18:17:04 CET 2013

Where is a good place to buy the wire?  Do you have any images of the
inductors you are using?  I would like to see if it would be possible
to make some coils for a Farfisa with modern parts.

On topic the Farfisa cores have some glue on the end of the wrap and I
have seen some tape on other coils at the end of the wrap.  I would
suggest to leave a bit of slack so you could resolder if needed in the
future.