[sdiy] Bending a Sum

Paul Perry pfperry at melbpc.org.au
Tue Nov 19 02:56:36 CET 2013

Diode function generator (AKA breakpoint function generator) might be what 
you want.

Basically, it's an amplifier that changes gain when various diodes switch on 
or off,
which is dependant on the input voltage.

an elaborate one here: 

But it might be possible to just use a transistor in a feedback loop, as 

paul perry Melbourne Australia

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list