[sdiy] Video synthesis

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 21:33:32 CET 2013

Wow !!

Thanks for all your answers !

>>But these days it's
>> probably a lot less grief just to buy yourself a Raspberry Pi and learn
>> how to program that.

I've thought about that, and i preffer looking for an "analog" way to
discover video synthesis. My goal is not to build "video makers" but
more to have some instruments that could be interfaced with my musical
gear.. It would interpretate sounds to make video, and it also could
be controlled by voltages from the same gear..
I think it's a huge project, more in the way LZX industries seems to go..

The 555game gives in its shematics a sync based on 2 555 timers.. it
could be a good start !

Cheers, jb

// sorry for my written english, hope it's understandable .. i'm not
english native !