[sdiy] JP6 doesn't write presets. CR2032 over CR1/3N - OK?

Gil W. gil_we at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 21:32:48 CET 2013

I replaced the dead, stock CR1/3N in the JP6. I then moved every single parameter and saved the preset. Then copied it to all 48 memory patches.

However, when I now try to save a preset, it keeps the previous settings in the saved memory patch instead of writing the new one in.

I wonder if it has anything to do with using a CR2032 instead of the stock CR1/3N battery ? AFAIK the CR2032 has more amps and the same voltage...

any idea ?