[sdiy] [ot] Ensoniq Mirage

Martin Klang mars at pingdynasty.com
Fri Mar 8 21:32:59 CET 2013

I've not tried the linux/superformat approach, seems much easier than what I went through.
I made disks for my SD-1, don't know how different that is from the mirage but imagine the raw disk format is the same.

My notes-to-self are here:
http://hq.pingdynasty.com/blog/2011/04/04/ensoniq-sd-1-sequencer-disks/

oh and I doubt you need DD floppies, just tape over the notch in an HD (much easier to get hold of!) and you should be good to go.

hth,

/m