[sdiy] monotron DC power

Jacob Watters jacobwatters at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:25:40 CET 2013

You can power it from 5V, but connect the supply to the +V solder
point and NOT to where the batteries go.

Also, if you do this then you should not have batteries in the
Monotron at the same time.

There are a couple of links to the schematics I used near the bottom
of this page: http://www.jacobwatters.com/monotron-mod.php

Let me know if you have any other questions.  I have helped a few
other people already who contacted me directly.

-Jacob Watters