[sdiy] Your current fave ARM Cortex-M dev board...

charlie wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Fri Jun 28 18:52:49 CEST 2013

hard to choose just one, we have all of these.

expensive but i like it because TI gave us them free,
http://www.ti.com/tool/dk-lm3s9d96#descriptionArea has I2S and you can
add on an FPGA or SRAM

olimex are great https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/A13/ their
new a10/a13's boards are decent, has  schematics

and of course the usual soldercore, leaflabs maple, xpresso,
beaglebone, beagleboard XM and pcduino, some have , some haven't got
schematics

also on ebay there are tonnes of Chinese variants of the lpc/nxp dev
boards that are cheap and cheerful and theyll usually all have
schematics

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-NXP-ARM-Cortex-M3-LPC1768-Development-Board-3-2-TFT-LCD-Module-64KB-SRAM-/270962249071?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f169bcd6f