[sdiy] Your current fave ARM Cortex-M dev board...

nvawter at media.mit.edu nvawter at media.mit.edu
Fri Jun 28 15:50:12 CEST 2013

My *current* favorite is the CERB40, but I'm almost finished with my
personal design, which will become my new favorite.  (I know it's been
almost 3 months(!), but quality takes time.)

* The cerb40 is good because it's small and minimal - DIP40 form factor

* My new board (The Mobb) will be good b/c it breaks out all analog
inputs and is compatible with some well-known embedded Peripheral
standards.

* Eric Brombaugh's board has huge potential too, since it includes an
SD slot and a stereo audio codec.  I believe it breaks out most or all
of the analog inputs... don't have it in front of me.

But if your friend is still unspecified, you can't go wrong with the
STM32F4 discovery board....  it's the cheapest, most expandable, most
compatible, etc.

--
http://diydsp.com has free info on building digital music instruments