[sdiy] Your current fave ARM Cortex-M dev board...

Justin Owen juzowen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 11:42:59 CEST 2013

No - of course I'm not asking this for me! ;)

Mate of mine, very serious software programmer, taking some time off, wants to get a good dev board to keep his sanity in check. He's into all sorts of stuff - including robotics and, obviously, synths and audio.

He's asked for advice on dev boards based on (probably) the Cortex M. He doesn't have a specific project in mind - but assume it could be just about anything.

He likes to pull stuff apart as well - so I guess something with access to schematics/board files might also be helpful.

Thought I'd ask here... any suggestions?

Thanks,