[sdiy] Buying a Multimeter in Japan

Stewart Pye stewpye at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 26 22:48:04 CEST 2013

Thanks to all for the advice. Unfortunately it's not me that's going to
Japan, it's my parents. I'm not sure if they could handle Akihabara.

I'll see if I can go there myself in the next couple of years. My wife's
been there and would like to go back. We just have to wait until our
daughter is old enough to leave with the grandparents...

Regards,
Stewart.