[sdiy] Voltage-controllable parametric EQ and other goodies

Stewart Pye stewpye at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 24 23:12:03 CEST 2013

Hi Tom,

Couldn't you use two 2164 VCA's instead of VCA3, feed the output of each
directly into A4 and A5 respectively, and do some control port pokey and
jiggery to make what is essential a VC panner...

Actually you might have to invert the signal before the VCA's, or use an
I to V converter like A6 for both VCA outputs...

Regards,
Stewart.