[sdiy] [Free for cost of postage] SN76477N sound effect chip

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Thu Jun 20 07:43:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

I moved house recently and in the process had do to do some
consolidation of my junk^h^h^h^h treasure collection.

In the process I found an antistatic tube with two TI SN76477N sound
effect chips in it.  If my memory serves me correctly, they were
purchased new in the early eighties and I think are unusued, but it's
possible I had them in a (socketed) project at some point.

I lack the time to test them so no way of knowing if they work now.  I
would expect they are fine :)

One or both free to whoever wants them if you'll cover the postage from
Canberra, Australia to wherever you are :)

Cheers,
Hugh