[sdiy] Uniformly distributed noise generator?

rsdio at sounds.wa.com rsdio at sounds.wa.com
Sun Jun 16 12:46:47 CEST 2013

It's not that casting, per se, is affecting the spectrum. It's the grouping of
multiple bits from a 1-bit noise source into a 16-bit (or other size) word that
results in the spectrum changing. I just wanted to be clear that casting alone
does not affect spectrum - at least not unless you're actually changing the
way the data is interpreted.