[sdiy] Uniformly distributed noise generator?

Michael Bachman bachmanm50 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 23:20:24 CEST 2013

If you are already creating the noise digitally, then why not also
perform the S/H digitally for the random voltage?
I used a 32 bit LFSR to generate the noise and cyclically (based off
an LFO) sampled the lower 10 bits for the random voltage generaton.
Here is a screen shot ot the results.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96442572@N07/8967925287/

Mike