[sdiy] Uniformly distributed noise generator?

cheater00 . cheater00 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 19:42:13 CEST 2013

Hi Steven,

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Steven Cook
<stevenpaulcook at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> Are you saying that analogue (noisy transistor junction) 'white noise' has a
> Gaussian amplitude distribution?

That's what I believe - but it's unsubstantiated ATM. I've never done
the test. I would make a specific test if I wanted to check. One could
record some transistor junction white noise and perform statistical
analysis in Matlab..

Unfortunately I currently don't have a transistor-junction noise
source that I could record (I might in about a month or so).

Cheers,
D.