[sdiy] Digital IO board with USB control & VBnet access examples...??

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Sat Jun 8 19:28:11 CEST 2013

Thanks to you all for your kind suggestions
but you talked about lots of interfacing types (serial, I2C, SPI, MIDI)..
I only need USB interfacing (low speed in my case) and
If it's a ready to use product it's a PLUS for me.
I'll have a look at FTDI chips but again I'll have to design
the board.. not what I want.
JP