[sdiy] On the Internet, talk is cheap

Paul Schreiber synth1 at airmail.net
Fri Jun 7 16:26:27 CEST 2013

About 63,000 CEM and SSM ICs.

In a period of ~ 9 years I sold about 80% of them, when Dough Curtis died I
returned the remainder to his estate (they were on consignment).

Most were 1 to 5 at a time, but I have a few 'bulk' buys (most of the
CEM3320s went to SWR for a phaser used in a bass head amp). I also bought
Parts from the Ensoniq auction and from Cheetah in the UK (CEM3396s).

Paul S.

What chips?

Nick

Sent from the future