[sdiy] Novation Bass Station 2

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Wed Jun 5 23:37:32 CEST 2013

That would get you one octave down, but not two, and the saw would have to
be perfectly centred about ground or the resulting triangle (and sine) would
look (and sound) like crap.

I would use a ripple counter off of the square wave to get the suboctaves,
and then use a separate triangle integrator driven by the suboctave square
wave through a VCA or OTA with the gain determined by the CV of the VCO.
It's complicated, but it would work well (I think).