[sdiy] Novation Bass Station 2

Stewart Pye stewpye at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 5 23:25:00 CEST 2013

You'll also have to shape the octave down saw into a triangle before
going to the sine shaper. The way I had planned doing it was to invert
every second saw cycle to get a tri wave of half the frequency of the
original saw, as I was mainly interested in sine sub octave waveforms.

Oops, I just re-read the original post and it doesn't mention saw waves,
so instead of level shifting every second cycle invert every second
cycle so you get a tri wave of half the frequency. An optional inverter
circuit and an analog switch could be used for this.

Regards,
Stewart.