[sdiy] Voltage divider with RC filter - help with the basics, please

Tim Parkhurst tim.parkhurst at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 22:26:37 CEST 2013

Does the DAC have enough output drive to play nice with the relatively
low input impedance of the 2164's control port? I've always put an
op-amp buffer in front of the control port (unless I'm just driving
'manually' from a single pot).

Cheers,

Tim (If I don't ask the stupid questions, who will?) Servo
---
"Sire, the church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."
- H.L. Hastings