[sdiy] Siel OR400 Transformer needed

Dave Manley dlmanley at sonic.net
Fri Jul 26 22:40:07 CEST 2013

I want to thank the sdiy community for responding so helpfully to Maeghan's request for help.  I suggested she try here after getting a sh&t storm of useless noise on AH.  There are a great bunch of people here and the responses have been technical and to the point.

Let's hope it stays that way!  :-)

-Dave