[sdiy] DSP 808 new demo

Altitude altitude at optrand.com
Wed Jul 24 05:21:17 CEST 2013

I suggest you farm out some quotes and consider offering stuffed SMD PCBs,
you will be amazed at the capabilities of modern (and local) fab places.  I
went through this recently for my day job and ALL the quotes I got back were
a fraction of what we were paying to stuff boards in house.  I'm talking $20
USD each for a turn key board in 200 pcs quantities where you just send them
gerbers and that's it..  There will be some up front setup prices but once
you are past that, it's less head ache than getting bare boards fabbed and
getting whatever quantity you need is one email away