[sdiy] Cambridge July weekend update

Terry Shultz thx1138 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 22 21:17:31 CEST 2013

Hi Folks,

Sorry, I could not get more goodies for the raffle this year.

Thanks to AstroGaming and CodeWarrior guys for their support and to the rest of the guys that contributed goodies.

I wish I could come to the event, but I am just starting a new job and need to keep focused for a bit.

I hope to see a whole lot of pictures and some new faces as well.

Best always,

Terry

Terry Shultz
thx1138 at earthlink.net