[sdiy] XMOS StartKit...

Phil Macphail phil.macphail at liivatera.com
Tue Dec 31 17:39:29 CET 2013

I have it all working fine on a MacBook running 10.6.8 so your suspicions
are probably right about the cable.

Not sure why you would want to put an application anywhere else than
/Applications, but you can set the path for all application and project
related files to anything you want once installed.

Phil.