[sdiy] XMOS StartKit...

Phil Harbison alvitar at xavax.com
Tue Dec 31 17:05:23 CET 2013

Joel B <onephatcat at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Just got my free StartKit in the mail, [...]

Is anyone else trying to use this with a Mac? I cannot get the
software (xTimeComposer, which appears to be Eclipse) to detect
the hardware. I grabbed the only MicroUSB cable that was handy.
The LEDs are lit so the board is definitely getting power, but
this cable came with my wireless headset and is only used to
recharge the headset internal battery, so perhaps it is missing
any data connections.

I'm using a MacBook Pro retina running 10.8.5. Aside from being
unhappy if installed anywhere other than /Applications, the
software appears to be fine.

--
Phil Harbison