[sdiy] To SMT orNot to SMT.. that is my question

Barry Klein Barry.L.Klein at wdc.com
Fri Dec 20 22:33:52 CET 2013

We use Techspray 1634-12S no-clean flux remover defluxer.  Seems to work well.
I hate solder pastes - they leave little balls of solder all over the board that risk causing shorts.
The liquid rosin makes plain solder work for me.  People complain about the smell but I lost my sense of smell several years ago....

Barry