[sdiy] MIDI notes filter which is also a MIDI converter for Junos ?

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Fri Dec 20 20:58:05 CET 2013

Not sure I totally understand, but it sounds more to me like you need a
MIDI Filter. I'm sure MIDI Solutions makes one but I've not used one. I
have a Yamaha MEP-4 that I used to use many moons ago and refuse to part
with.

Also, this is kind of why my customers buy the MIDI Patch Changer keypad
that I sell.

GB
www.musictechnologiesgroup.com