[sdiy] AceTone Rhythm Ace Full Auto Schematics

Matthias Herrmann matthias.herrmann at fonik.de
Fri Dec 20 12:39:36 CET 2013

hi all,

i got one off ebay and it needs quite a bit of repair, i fear.

there is an annoying hum from the mains everywhere. i already earthed the chassis (safety), and i
checked the huge filter cap. for more work i needed the schematics - the power scheme of this beast
drives me crazy, and it looks like someone tried a little bit on this machine before me...

i appreciated any help, you might want to contact me offline, since this is not strictly synth DIY.

cheers,
matthias herrmann