[sdiy] How long should a Trigger pulse be?

rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Thu Dec 19 10:30:46 CET 2013

I'd shoot for minimum high time of 2ms and minimum low time of 2ms.  I
think that would take care of the finicky early micro stuff that only
polls every millisecond or every two milliseconds.  And it still allows
your gate signal to do a complete cycle in 4ms for a gate frequency of
250Hz.  Do you need to go any faster than that!?!?

-Richie,