[sdiy] I have come to accept, this is where it ends... sale.

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Mon Dec 9 16:09:52 CET 2013

For many years I worked in many electronics designs and projects
my job asked me for. Fortunately I'm working in the traffic signals
field
for a big City and this is the BIG difference from working
for a private company. No 'profit' stress necessity from my boss but
just
the need for plain new technologic designs & ideas for the community
I'm working for. Every day I'm blessed for the wonderfull job I have
and that's one of the major reason I continue to work on personnal
electronics projects at home without any desire to keep distance
from my soldering iron.
I even enjoy to do part time repair at home for a local music store..

JP