[sdiy] Parallel 8 Bit DACS?

Jack Jackson jackdamery at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Dec 9 10:16:08 CET 2013

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply. I wasn't really thinking of building anything soon, the Jupiter and another project are in the pipeline first. Just got interested in the technology. It seems rather neat, apart from the daisy chaining of eproms (or at least that's what it looks like).

How would one go about interpreting linn drum binaries to work on linear DACs?

Cheers,
Jack