[sdiy] I have come to accept, this is where it ends... sale.

rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Sun Dec 8 18:32:44 CET 2013

> ...except, that when the career came, after my days work I
> lost motivation to continue with my electronic projects at home.

I can totally relate to that.  If i've spent a day debugging someone's
software for them, then I don't feel like firing up the computer when I
get home and spending more time looking at a screen and writing code.
Likewise with tasks like PCB tracking, parts kitting, soldering, etc.
If you spend your working day doing it to get paid, then what was an
enjoyable hobby before can start to feel a little bit like just doing
more work in the evenings!

-Richie,