[sdiy] TB-303 servicing questions

Jack Jackson jackdamery at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Dec 3 18:10:34 CET 2013

Why oh why do people *still* put in new orders with Technology Transplant when there is such a wealth of documentation on Google about how they don't deliver stuff that's paid for. I mean ffs, seriously. Do you expect your experience to be different to the last 500 people? Even Adafruit has beef with them.

 Just my two pence.