[sdiy] TB-303 servicing questions

Robin Whittle rw at firstpr.com.au
Tue Dec 3 12:46:14 CET 2013

Hi Damien,

I am certain that Technology Transplant is run by the same person who
has run and owned it for many years - not the original fellow from the
USA, but a Chinese person.

Cy was their interface to the public and did a lot of the work.  I don't
know if he ever had a share in the business.  Now he is doing his own
projects with Cyclone Analogic.

Googling:    "Sébastien Merle" analogic    turns up a page at
cyclone-analogic.fr .  My best guess is that Cyclone Analogic is a team
of people in various countries who have invested and worked together for
the Bass Bot, Drum Drone and in the future, no doubt, other projects -
but this is purely a guess.

  - Robin