[sdiy] Roland M-16C Memory Cartridge

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Mon Dec 2 16:03:51 CET 2013

In general it sounds interesting but I wouldn't make it the same way with an SRAM.
I would use a MRAM or FRAM to get rid of the battery problem.

Most MRAMs / FRAMs are also bigger so you could add a bank switch and have more banks in one cartridge.

I would use this type as the voltage can be from 2.7V to 5.5V.

Also RAM cartridges that way for the Casio CZ-Series, Kawai K3m and Yamaha DX7 are on my ToDo/Want ToDesign list...

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tt