[sdiy] Roland M-16C Memory Cartridge

Jack Jackson jackdamery at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Dec 2 14:33:46 CET 2013

I think so, this bro upgraded one from 16 to 64 by swapping out the IC
http://wolzow.mindworks.ee/analog/jx-10-m-16c.htm

You want to have gold edged right, so it doesn't wear off easily and maintains good conduction?

The edge connector is just an engineering problem, but I don't think it's one that's unsolvable. One could 3D print the case. I guess the cost would be ~£10 each.

If this something people on this list would be interested in, how about collaborating to solve the remaining problems and do a small run of them?

Cheers,
Jack