[sdiy] mini-din socket - panel mount?

Plutoniq9 • plutonique9 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 22:18:00 CEST 2013

Thanks all for the input, I'll search the links y'all provided. I'm hoping to not have to modify the case any, I couldn't bring myself to drill through the panel (again).

My plan : Each of the (4) oscillators provide 2-5 waveforms simultaneously, so having direct outs for these would offer some interesting flexibility I'm thinking. If I can replace the current 1/4 output it currently has for each oscillator with a mini-DIN, then I can build some mini-DIN to 1/4" adapters for patching.

Thanks again

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone