[sdiy] mini-din socket - panel mount?

Dave Brown davebr at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 16 19:06:54 CEST 2013

The Jameco and the Digikey both have front threads similar to the Kobiconn -
but why?  At first I thought it might be to have the nut in front of the
panel rather than behind but the front threads have little depth and the
data sheet only shows the nut on the rear.  I keep thinking there may be a
mini-DIN plug with a locking screw collar but have been unable to find
anything except a couple of pictures at Finecables.

Dave