[sdiy] clickless muting

Barry Klein barryklein at cox.net
Mon Oct 29 05:16:37 CET 2012

What I remember about this design was that the gates took advantage of the
virtual ground of the negative input of an opamp as well as another gate
being in the op amp feedback loop.  It thus eliminated the usual signal
distortion as well as supported signals up to the supply rails - which a CD
series chip would normally not do.
Where are the "figures" you refer to?

Barry