[sdiy] Synth supply cables AWG ???

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Thu Oct 25 17:34:04 CEST 2012

> Having a star system is really the key to avoiding crosstalk between
> modules.
Of course.
But with fat and large supply Bus PCB traces I'll 'guess'
I'll avoid the actual possible crosstalk between modules.
I did not want to get an overall large harness of
accumulated 18AWG wires for each modules wrapped together going
to the supply so...
I'll probably use 22AWG for my small module harnesses.
Have a look at my supply bus PCB's:
http://www.arcenson.com/projects/Modular/M200_Power_Supply/M200_Bus_Specifications/

> Sounds like your system is pretty robust so far!
Thanks.