[sdiy] Synth supply cables AWG ???

blacet at blacet.com blacet at blacet.com
Thu Oct 25 17:15:38 CEST 2012

This is debatable but I use 20 GA. Euro typically uses ribbon cable which
is 26 or 28 GA.

Having a star system is really the key to avoiding crosstalk between
modules. The actual voltage drop with modules is pretty low as most use
minimal current. Good designs with onboard references for critical
voltages should handle small supply variations with ease.

Sounds like your system is pretty robust so far!