[sdiy] Synth supply cables AWG ???

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Thu Oct 25 16:39:10 CEST 2012

Does anybody know a 'good' and safe AWG gauge wire
to use for the small harnesses that link each module
separately to their common power bus (+/-15v, +5v)
in a synth system ?
I made very low impedance busses with 4ounces double sided copper pcb's
traces
going all along all of my synth's 22 modules on each of my 4 module
rows
and these PCB's are linked with 10AWG wires to my supply output ports.
I'm now about to assemble all the small harnesses (2 x MAT156 + 6
wires)
that will link each module to these busses and
want to make sure of the AWG gauge to use..
20AWG ?  22AWG ? 24AWG ?

Thanks
JP