[sdiy] Cheaper replacement for Molex KK?

Steve Lenham steve at bendentech.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 18:36:37 CEST 2012

Hi Tom,

Rapid do a similar 0.1" connection system by JYK which I have used in
the past, e.g:

http://www.rapidonline.com/Cables-Connectors/Straight-pin-header-28953

The headers are < 50% of the Molex price and << 50% for some sizes.

IIRC they will even mate with Molex parts, but look a bit untidy due to
different shades of colour and moulding style.

HTH,

Steve L.