[sdiy] Tips on network theory??

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:53:30 CEST 2012

Ok this really hits home

Why? Because two of the most "clear" and intuitive books i own (art of elec and the malvino book) dont touch on network stuff

I was wondering why last night as i went through my stack of books, looking through the indexes.

This ALL started because i bought dennis feuchts 4 volume book

"Analog circuit design series"

It has a ton of stuff which flys over my head and i have been trying to play catch-up

Sent from my iPhone