[sdiy] CD4067 MUX, supplier differences?

Ove Ridé nitro2k01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 03:58:31 CEST 2012

On 17 October 2012 03:44, Tom Arnold <xyzzy at sysabend.org> wrote:
> I'm just curious if anyone has noted operational differences/quirks between
> various manufacture CD4067s?  I'm trying to debug a circuit right now and
> everything feeding into the chip looks correct but I am not getting anything
> near the expected output.

A first sanity check: Are you sure it's a CD4067 you're using and not
a 74HC4067? Despite what anyone might have told you, they're not
equivalent. While the pinout is identical, the 74HC variant has a
lower limit for the Vcc than a proper CD4067.

--
/Ove

Blog: <http://blog.gg8.se/>

"Here is Evergreen City. Evergreen is the color of green forever."