[sdiy] square to sine

cheater cheater cheater00 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:13:26 CEST 2012

Rather than reset the integrator, couldn't you have a low-pass-filter
drain from the accumulator (which let's say swings +/- 10V) to 0V? The
frequency of the filter could be kept below the frequency of the
oscillator, and it doesn't really matter if it's very exact. This
would drain out the accumulator error. Naturally, that requires a
voltage-controlled current filter..

D.