[sdiy] square to sine

Paul Perry pfperry at melbpc.org.au
Wed Oct 10 05:49:54 CEST 2012

I've looked at V to F to a square, then integrating to a triangle - but the
amplitude of the triangle varies with frequency.
Sure, you could correct for that with an AGC, but then your fast tracking is
lost.
I still think that the traditional integrator is the way to go! if you want
to stay analog.
Wanting audio rate modulation rules out a lot of approaches.

In my experience, it's easy to get a suare wave, and easy to convert a
square to a triangle, but impossible to convert a variable frequency square
to a fixed amplitude triangle (which you need, if the tri to sine is to
work.). Unless you multiply by F, perhaps...

paul perry melbourne australia